As New England’s largest sports and entertainment arena, TD Garden is the home of the storied NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics franchises and hosts over 3.5 million people a year at its world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling, and ice shows.
Since its opening in 1995, TD Garden has hosted over 200 events a year. In 2014, owner and operator Delaware North invested over $70 million for a comprehensive arena-wide renovation to upgrade the fan experience including redesigned concourses, new concession offerings and upgraded technology.
You're reading: About TD Garden | TD Garden
The award-winning state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants – Harbor View, Legends and the Level 5 Bistro – 90 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, a multi-million dollar high definition video scoreboard and complete 360-degree LED technology.
Located in the heart of Boston and convenient to public transportation and historical sites makes TD Garden an attractive destination for locals and Boston visitors alike. TD Garden has hosted top national and global sporting and other high-profile events including:
- 1996 NHL All-Star Game
- 1996 US Olympic Gymnastics Trials
- 1998 NCAA Frozen Four
- 1998 Wrestlemania XIV
- 1999 NCAA Basketball 1st/2nd Rounds
- 1999 NHL Draft
- 2000 US Olympic Gymnastics Trials
- 2001 US Figure Skating Championships
- 2003 NCAA Basketball 1st/2nd Rounds
- 2004 NCAA Frozen Four
- 2004 Democratic National Convention
- 2006 NCAA Women’s Final Four
- 2009 NCAA Men’s East Regional
- 2012 NCAA Men’s East Regional
- 2014 U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- 2015 NCAA Frozen Four
- 2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships
- 2018 NCAA Men’s East Regional
Read more: How to Store Chives
Garden Neighborhood Charities
Garden Neighborhood Charities is committed to bringing the excitement and lasting memories of live entertainment and sporting events to those in our neighborhood who might not otherwise have access to such fulfilling experiences.