If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of Hell’s Kitchen.
- 1 History
- 2 Points of Interest
- 3 See Also
- 4 Links and References
- 4.1 Footnotes
Hell’s Kitchen, also known as Clinton and Midtown West, is a neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City that includes roughly the area between 34th Street and 57th Street, from 8th Avenue to the Hudson River.
Matt Murdock was born and raised in Hell’s Kitchen. He has more recently relocated himself in this area and is Hell’s Kitchen’s resident hero.
Points of Interest
- 15th Precinct Station House
- Clinton Mission Shelter
- Nelson and Murdock Law Office
- Fogwell’s Gym
- Javits Convention Center
- Josie’s Bar
- Paradiso Dance Club
- 872 appearance(s) of Hell’s Kitchen
- 50 minor appearance(s) of Hell’s Kitchen
- 35 mention(s) of Hell’s Kitchen
- 17 image(s) of Hell’s Kitchen
- 27 article(s) related to Hell’s Kitchen
Links and References
- Hell’s Kitchen at Wikipedia
- ↑ Daredevil Vol 6 #23
Like this? Let us know!