KI Free Games has many Trivia games that contain questions about either Wizard101 or Pirate101. William DeathWisper collected the correct answers to help you get the 100% you need to earn 10 crowns! You can play these games every day.
Each online trivia quiz you pass will automatically apply 10 Crowns to your KingsIsle account. You can complete 10 free trivia games per day and can take each quiz once per day for Crowns. Come back each day to complete more free trivia questions and earn more Crowns! Crowns can be applied to your Wizard101 and Pirate101 accounts to help you access new gaming zones and add cool game items to your supply.
This article is a part of the series that provides you with the correct answers to Free KI Games’ trivia games. This one is all about the category called Wizard101 Spellbinding Trivia.
W101 Spellbinding Trivia Answers:
- Who tells you to speak these words only unto your mentor: “Meena Korio Jajuka!”
Answer: Priya the Dryad
- Who grants the first Shadow Magic spell?
Answer: Sophia DarkSide (here)
- Who taunts you with: “Prepare to be broken, kid!”
- Morganthe got the Horned Crown from the Spriggan:
- Who needs the healing potion from Master Yip?
Answer: Binh Hoa
- Who is Haraku Yip’s apprentice?
Answer: Binh Hoa
- What does Silenus name you once you’ve defeated Hades?
Answer: Glorious Golden Archon
- Who tells you: “A shield is just as much a weapon as the sword.”
Answer: Mavra Flamewing
- Who taunts: Why I oughta knock you to the moon, you pesky little creep!
- Sumner Fieldgold twice asks you to recover what for him?
- What special plant was Barley developing in his Garden?
Answer: Cultivated Woodsmen
- Who tries to raise a Gorgon Army?
- What badge do you earn by defeating 100 Samoorai?
- Where has Pharenor been imprisoned?
Answer: Skythorn Tower
- Who makes the harpsicord for Shelus?
Answer: Gretta Darkkettle
- Who taunts you with: “Wizard, you will know the meaning of the word pain after we battle!”
- In Azteca, Morganthe enlisted the help of the:
Answer: The Black Sun Necromancers
- Who thinks you are there to take their precious feathers?
Answer: Takeda Kanryu
- The Swallows of Caliburn migrate to Avalon from where each year?
Answer: Zafaria and Marleybone
- Who helps Morganthe find the Horn of Huracan?
Pst! Did you like this?
We now have a Trivia Machine that will allow you to look up quests to any trivia game!