Bridal Shower Wishes for a Coworker Examples:
- May your marriage be filled with lots of laughs, love, and happiness.
- Congratulations on your wedding!
- Best wishes to you on your special day.
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness for your wedding day!
- May this new chapter in your life be filled with joy and love.
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, what do I write on a card for a shower?
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time!
- “Please don’t mind my happy tears.
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
Also Know, what do you write in a wedding advice card? Every couple should read this
- Choose to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
- Always answer the phone when your husband/wife is calling.
- Make time together a priority.
- Surround yourself with friends who will strengthen your marriage.
- Make laughter the soundtrack of your marriage.
Similarly, it is asked, what do you write in a hen book?
What To Write In A Hen Party Book
- Write From The Heart. This is where you can get all mushy and tell your bestie how you really feel about her.
- Go Down Memory Lane. If you don’t want to go all mushy, think about a funny story from your past.
- Keep It Short & Sweet.
- Tell Her How Excited You Are.
- Be Yourself.
How do you address a bridal shower card?
Below, you will find examples to assist you in writing your thoughts on a wedding/bridal shower card. There is no right or wrong. Your card may be addressed to the bride or, if you desire, you should include the groom’s name. Ideas for messages from family and close friends of the bride.