Clique vs Crowd – What’s the difference?
Bạn đang đọc: Clique vs Crowd – What’s the difference?
clique | crowd | Synonyms |
Clique is a synonym of crowd.
As verbs the difference between clique and crowd
is that clique is while crowd is to press forward; to advance by pushing or crowd can be (obsolete|intransitive) to play on a crowd; to fiddle.
As a noun crowd is
a group of people congregated or collected into a close body without order or crowd can be (obsolete) a crwth, an ancient celtic plucked string instrument.
is thatis whileis to press forward ; to advance by pushing orcan be ( obsolete|intransitive ) to play on a push ; to fiddle.a group of people congregated or collected into a conclusion body without order orcan be ( disused ) a crwth, an ancient celtic plucked string instrument .
Other Comparisons: What’s the difference?
Cliques vs Crowds
- This school used to be really friendly, but now everyone keeps to their own cliques .
- The problem of finding the largest clique in an arbitrary graph is NP-complete.
- Does anyone know what an internet clique is/does? I came across a few and am thoroughly confused.
- even though we’re not “regulars” anymore…*sniffle*…we still can’t forget the NG…i always tell new fans about it…(people who join my clique , etc…)…and besides…i owe the NG a LOT…itz where i met my best friend…
- you always have to click some big section and you get a whole new set of options in a different frame, thats(SIC) usually on the other side of the screen. when you’re there, you can choose from (in a section site stuff or something like that) link me, link you, links, top 10 links, free for all links, cliques , and webrings.
* clique, clique, inner circle, camp
* clique number
( cliqu )
* Often used in the shape clique together .
* (“clique” on Wikipedia)
* ( ) — —
From ( etyl ). Cognate with Dutch kruien .
- The man crowded into the packed room.
- They crowded through the archway and into the park.
- The whole company crowded about the fire.
- Images came crowding on his mind faster than he could put them into words.
- He tried to crowd too many cows into the cow-pen.
- Crowd us and crush us.
- The balconies and verandas were crowded with spectators, anxious to behold their future sovereign.
- tried to crowd her off the sidewalk
- Alexis’s mementos and numerous dance trophies were starting to crowd her out of her little bedroom.
* crowd control * crowd manipulation * crowd out * crowd psychology * herd sail
* ( group of things ) collection, cluster, group, mass * ( group of people ) hearing, group, battalion, populace, teem, throng * ( the “lower orders” of people ) everyone, general public, masses, mob, syndicate, unwashed
* crowd catch * crowd-pleaser * crowd-puller * work the crowd
Celtic, from Welsh crwth .
- A lackey that can warble upon a crowd a little.
- Fiddlers, crowd on.