Bạn đang đọc: Compare Samsung Pay and Google Pay (Was Android Pay)
- Works with most credit card machines .
- Use PayPal in stores .
- Store all your cards in Samsung Pay .
- Rewards from Samsung .
- compatible with most Android and some io devices .
- Pay in stores and send money to friends and family .
- Store all your cards .
- Store tickets and coupons .
Samsung Pay and Google Pay are similar in many ways, including the basic functionality : swipe your call at the register to pay. The main differences between the two are :
- Samsung Pay is available only on Samsung devices.
- Google Pay is available on most Android smartphones, including Samsung devices.
- Some Google Pay functionality is available on iPhones.
- Samsung Pay can be used on payment terminals that accept credit cards.
- Google Pay can only be used on terminals that accept contactless payments over NFC.
- Google Pay will send and receive money to and from friends and family.
- Google Pay is available on desktops.
Samsung Pay Pros and Cons
- Has technology that works with most credit card machines .
- Can use PayPal for in-store purchases .
- available only on Samsung devices .
The information downstairs should apply no matter who made your android earphone : Samsung, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc. Samsung Pay is a contactless mobile payment app built into most new Samsung smartphones that support NFC ( near-field communication ), including most of the Galaxy S series. It ‘s besides compatible with the latest Samsung smartwatches, including the Galaxy Watch. The Samsung Pay app is not compatible with non-Samsung devices, though .
In addition to NFC, Samsung Pay uses a technology called magnetic dependable infection ( MST ), which puts out a sign that mimics the charismatic strip on a credit card. The benefit of MST engineering is that any payment concluding that takes credit cards can take Samsung Pay. Mobile payment apps without MST engineering are compatible alone with terminals that have been upgraded to accept contactless payments .
You can store all your accredit and debit cards in Samsung Pay equally well as loyalty, membership, rewards, and endowment cards. In stores, you can besides make purchases via PayPal by connecting your report to Samsung Pay. Samsung Rewards, which is available to Samsung users, lets you earn rewards and enter sweepstakes for prizes. Samsung Pay users have access to an exclusive catalogue of awards. You can besides make on-line and in-app purchases using Samsung Pay .
Google Pay ( Formerly Android Pay ) Pros and Cons
- compatible with most newer Android devices .
- There ‘s an io adaptation of the app .
- Connect your report to PayPal .
- Pay friends and family using the app .
- Apple users ca n’t use it for in-store purchases .
Google Pay ( which is available on Android, background browsers, and io ) gives you the ability to pay for purchases, reimburse friends and syndicate for expenses, and pick up payments .
Like Samsung Pay, you can store your credit rating and debit cards ampere well as connect it to your PayPal account. You can besides load commitment and gift cards to your score for use in the mobile app. Google Pay can store movie and event tickets angstrom well as coupons, and in some cities, transit passes .
once known as Android Pay, the Google Pay app is compatible with smartphones with Android Lollipop 5.0 or subsequently and iPhones with io 9 or later. The app is besides compatible with Wear OS smartwatches. Check the list of apps on your watch to see if Google Pay is pre-installed. If it ‘s not, your watch does n’t support Google Pay .
indeed which should you choose ? If you use Samsung smartphones and change of location to remote places that may not have upgrade payment terminals to accept contactless payments, Samsung Pay is the manner to go. otherwise, Google Pay is a good choice for Android users who want one app to pay friends and class members and to use at the register. finally, Samsung users can take advantage of both apps. There ‘s no reason to choose good one .