how does reddit work? click here to find out.
sound advice from
- follow all reddit rules. this includes not asking for upvotes and not revealing personal information.
- we’re here to have a laugh.
- hate speech, bigotry, and personal attacks are not allowed. death threats and telling others to kill themselves will result in a ban.
- follow the general advice animal format: two line joke over a re-usable character.
- don’t repost. report reposts by messaging the mods.
- no cake day posts.
- no verticals, opinion puffins or batman slaps. two advice animals in a vertical are ok.
- link directly to your image.
- don’t make memes with pics of people that you saw in real life. ever.
- witch-hunts are forbidden.
- shortened links, facebook, tumblr, blogspot, etc, will be automatically removed.
- we reserve the right to remove posts, remove comments, and ban users at our own discretion.
for a more detailed explanation of these rules, click here.
or try one of these:
please keep the ‘advice’ relevant to the character. not sure? go to knowyourmeme.com.
want adviceanimals in your comments? here’s how.
we are always happy to help. please attach a link to the comments of your submission and a description of the question/problem you are having.
if you can’t see your submission in the new queue, please double check that your new queue is ranked by new and not rising.
if you still think it is in the spam filter, don’t delete your submission, message the mods instead. deleting it will make the spam filter more likely to filter you next time you post.
click here to message the moderators